The Highland Cabin Rental is your perfect mountain getaway! This cozy two bedroom Big Bear cabin rental is located just West of “The Village” and is surrounded by the serenity of the San Bernardino National Forest. The rustic mountain decor is adorned with antiques and plaid flannel. The Highland Cabin is located 2 miles West of Eagle’s Nest, not on our property. As it is off-premise, breakfast may not be an option to add on. Rates include linens at no additional cost and there is no additional cleaning fee provided the cabin check-out items are in compliance.
$189 per night Weekends Fri-Sun through Dec 15, 2018. $150 per night midweek Mon-Thu through Dec 13, 2018. $325 per night Dec 16, 2018 through Jan 5, 2019. $225 per night Weekends Fri-Sat-Sun Jan 11 through Mar 31, 2019. $195 per night midweek Mon-Thur Jan 6 through Mar 31, 2019.
Big Bear Cabin Rental Includes
* 2 bedroom each with a queen bed, maximum 4 guests, including children.
* Full kitchen with microwave and coffee maker.
* One full bathroom (tub and shower).
* Wood burning fireplace, wood not supplied.
* TV, DVD/VCR., Sorry, there is no Wi-Fi connection.
* Pet friendly with fenced backyard, maximum 2 pets, $15 per day per pet additional, pets must be acknowledged at the time of reservation.
* Linens and towels provided, no additional fee.
* Housekeeping services are provided after departure, no additional fee provided compliance of check out list.
* A 2 night minimum stay is required at all times, holiday periods require a 3 night stay minimum.
* Rates based on no more than a 4 person, including children, occupancy.
* Holiday rates may vary for the Big Bear Highland cabin rental.